GOES13-data

Hello all,
I have been watching the data collected from the GOES 13/SXI & XRT
coordinated observations. The 2048 images are very nice and the
timings seemed to have worked as expected. However, the high cadence
images taken between the context images are 128x128 instead of
512x512 for the then Be set taken first. I will have to look at the
submitted timeline to figure out why this happened. However, I think
we have enough data to perform the required analysis.
Regards,
Jonathan