eis_co: Agenda for Hinode Polar Workshop, Feb. 4th at ISAS in Japan

At this time, we will have completed the first SOHO-TRACE-Hinode
coordinated observation campaign targeting these events (Jan 9 - 21),
and we will be preparing a second campaign for March.

Though the primary science workshop will occur on Feb 4th, we also
invite you to participate in some intensive collaborative work during
the week prior to the workshop, including alignment of all the
various instrument observations and preliminary data analysis.  The
capstone 1-day workshop will be a presentation of these results, a
discussion of the science implications, and a dividing up of future
work.  When finalized, the details of the room, time, and agenda will
be sent to those who express interest in the workshop.

We would like to keep the attendance relatively small so that we have
a manageable group to work with.  Nevertheless, we are eager to
involve useful experts, so if you have a recommended attendee, please
let us know so that we may add them to the invitation list.

Apologies for the short notice, but we hope to see you in February!

Regards,
Loraine Lundquist

Loraine Lundquist, Ph.D.
Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden St., MS-58, Cambridge, MA 02138
617-496-7964 (US)
090-6569-9964 (Japan)
llundquist@cfa.harvard.edu