eis_co: Hinode Polar Workshop

Dear Hinode friends,

The Hinode Polar Workshop will take place tomorrow at 10:00am, Feb
4th, in Meeting Room A, on the second floor of A-toh, at ISAS.  We
look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,
Loraine Lundquist

On Feb 1, 2007, at 6:40 PM, Loraine Lundquist wrote:

> Dear Hinode friends,
>
> As you know, the Hinode Polar Workshop will take place this Sunday
> on Feb. 4th, beginning at 10am.  This will be a relatively informal
> workshop, with a purpose of assessing the existing observations and
> discussing future analysis possibilities.  A rough agenda is
> included below:
>
> 10:00am : Taro Sakao -- Introductory Remarks
>
> Kazunari Shibata -- Magnetic Reconnection Model of X-ray Jets
>
> Masumi Shimojo -- Recent and Historic X-ray Jets
>
> Alphonse Sterling -- Where are the Spicules?
>
> Jonathan Cirtain -- Overview of Recent Polar Observation Campaign
>
> 12:00pm : lunch
>
> 1:30pm : Discussion and Presentation of Sample Events and Data Sets
> 			- Saku Tsuneta
> 			- Hirohisa Hara
> 			- Loraine Lundquist
> 			- Zoe Frank
> 			- Ed Deluca
> 			- anyone else that would like to show sample data
>
> 3:00 pm: Discussion of Science Issues and Future Analyses
>
> Please forward this to interested parties.
>
> thank you,
> Loraine

Loraine Lundquist, Ph.D.
Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden St., MS-58, Cambridge, MA 02138
(+1) 617-496-7964 (US)
(+81) 090-6569-9964 (Japan)
llundquist@cfa.harvard.edu