Re: [eis_co:00102] Re: eis_co: EIS/XRT movie on ftp site

Dear Lundquist-san and Culhane-san

Thank you for excellent movie of simultaneous XRT-EIS observations of
polar jets.
When I saw these data on the screen during the Sunday workshop,
I did not notice faint jet structures seen in EIS data.
But I now recognized them well and was much impressed.
Can you say something about the temperature and velocity of the jets
from these data ?

Sincerely,
Kazunari Shibata