eis_co: Agenda for Hinode Flare Workshop (Dec 13th X class), March. 3rd at NAOJ in Japan

Dear Hinode firends,

The Hinode Flare workshop will take place tomorrow at 10:30 am, March 3rd,
in Large or Small Seminar room, Subaru Building, Mitaka, NAOJ.
We look forward to seeing you there.

Best regards,
Shi nsuke Imada