reminder: use only files formatted with version 1.24

Dear All,

For everyone who might be using level 0 xrt data, this is a friendly reminder that there are "bad" files currently lurking in the level0 data.  These are files that were processed with previous versions of the reformatter and have incorrect time stamps.  This means that there are duplicate images lurking with time stamps that may be anywhere from a few seconds to three minutes apart.

We plan to get rid of the incorrect files ASAP, but in the meantime,
********PLEASE search for keyword VER_F0 = "1.24test" (or 1.24*) WHEN DOING SCIENCE **********
and throw out all other images whenever using level0 data, until we have fixed this problem.

thank you,
Loraine
Loraine Lundquist, Ph.D.
Harvard Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden St., MS-58, Cambridge, MA 02138
(+1) 617-496-7964 (US)
(+81) 090-6569-9964 (Japan)