Re: [Fwd: Plate Scale for Hinode/XRT]

Dear Ishibashi-san,

As far as I know, there has not been any definitive work done on the plate
scale question. There is, as you note, the value provided by Shimizu-san
from the Mercury transit, but the value we have entered so far is only a
placeholder pending further work and also waiting for the outcome of the
orbital drift analysis.

Regards,

Leon

--

Dr. Leon Golub; Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, Cambridge MA 02138