Re: Hinode PASJ and Science papers.

Hello, everyone

I have received an underwhelming response of papers, so far. Let me
please remind you that reporting our publications is an important
part of our Phase E review process to NASA, and a requirement for CfA
scientists for any paper they are co-author on. It short-changes the
project if we are not able show a full list of publications.

Please send me submitted manuscripts for all XRT papers. I will put
them on this website and send out a general announcement to CfA.

http://xrt.cfa.harvard.edu/resources/publications.php

You may update the linked manuscript when it is published in a final
form.

Efcharisto,
--Mark