Fwd: Fall AGU sessions

If someone is interested in organizing an AGU session related to
Hinode science, please feel free to make that suggestion to the
AGU.

See attached email.

Ed

Edward DeLuca				Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
edeluca@cfa.harvard.edu		MS 58
							60 Garden St.
							Cambridge, MA 02138

Office:  617-496-7725		       Fax: 617-496-7577
Cell:     508-728-5424
> 	From: 	  Section@agu.org
> 	Subject: 	Session Proposals for AGU Fall Meeting 2007 due
> 	Date: 	June 5, 2007 11:22:42 AM EDT
> 	To: 	  MEMBERSEXP_D@agu.org
>
> The Program Committee invites you to submit a session proposal for
> the 2007 Fall Meeting.   Please take this opportunity to submit
> your suggestion now today and avoid the rush on 13 June.  Detail
> submission instructions can be found at http://www.agu.org/meetings/
> fm07/program.html .
>
> The following guidelines apply when submitting a session proposal:
>
> a. Submit the proposal to only one section or focus group.  There
> is an option to identify potential session cosponsors inside the
> proposal form.  Union session proposals should not include other
> cosponsors, nor should Union be a sponsor of other sessions.
>
> b. Session topics must be based on scientific criteria or results.
> Proposals for memorial, tribute or celebratory sessions cannot be
> considered for the meeting program.
>
> c. Convener information must be included with the proposal.   At
> least one convener is required with a maximum of four per session.
> All conveners must agree to be a convener on the session before
> their name can be added.
>
> d. The Program Committee is responsible for approving all session
> proposals.  (The Hydrology Technical Committees will approve
> sessions submitted to technical committee topics.) Notification
> about the status of your proposal will be sent via e-mail in early
> July.  Instructions and guidelines about convening sessions will
> also be distributed at this time, including inviting speakers,
> promoting the session, and the abstract submission guidelines.
>
> Mark these Dates on Your Calendar!
> AGU Fall Meeting, 10-14 December, 2007
> Abstract Deadline:  6 September 2007
> Housing and Pre-registration Deadline:  9 November 2007

Begin forwarded message: