xrt_co: - Fwd: AGU meeting Hinode presentations

OK - we are looking for someone to speak at the NASA
booth for 15mins. This sounds a bit like being a carnival barker
to me.

(So the J-side does not have to reach for the dictionary:
barker |ˈbärkər| |ˌbɑrkər| |ˌbɑːkə|
noun informal
a person who stands in front of a theater, sideshow, etc., and
calls out to passersby to attract customers.)

Could be fun. If you are going to the AGU and would like
to gather the crowds for XRT and Hinode let me know.
There are several "tested" XRT overview talks available, so
the volunteer will not need to start from scratch.

Ed

Begin forwarded message: