xrt_co: - XRT EIS joint meeting 31-Oct, 1-Nov

Hi,

  I have expanded on David's agenda from 4-Oct, assigning
names to lead the break out sessions and adding two items
for discussion with a smaller group of EIS people in 1-nov.

KEN - We are asking of for 2 additional rooms on the
afternoon of 31-Oct. and 1 additional room in the mornings
of 31-Oct and 1-Nov. Also can you give us a room number and
advice on parking at GMU?

  The cross calibration is on 1-Nov as that is when Jonathan can
attend.

Please review David's agenda admonitions about preparation ...

See you next week,
Ed

•	31-Oct
•       0900 - 1200 XRT Team meeting.
▼	1400-1430 Using XRT & EIS together
	▼	TRUST 15min
	•	Stabilization [HPW, MW]
	•	Complementary science [GAD, EED]
	▼	Hinode Observing Culture 15min
	▼	Typical day
	•	XRT [LLL]
	•	EIS [DRW]
	•	How can we improvment this?
▼	1430 - 1730 Splinter group meeting
	▼	AR Observations
	•	XRT Lead Schmelz
	▼	Flares & Microflare
	•	XRT Lead McKenzie
	▼	Jets, Coronal Holes, XBPs
	•	XRT Lead DeLuca
▼	1730 - 1800 Remote Operations
	•	Lundquist - XRT experience
	•	Discussion
▼	1800 - ?? Summary
	•	Action Items
	•	Joint observations (GAD, EED)
•	1-Nov 0830 - 1300
•	Joint obseration review and refinement
▼	EIS/XRT Calibration
	•	XRT review of contamination - Narukage
	•	EIS calibration status
	•	Cross calibration plan Warren/Cirtain

DC Science 07 Draft1.pdf

===========================

Attendence:

SAO
Golub, Leon ?
DeLuca, Ed
Weber, Mark
Davey, Alisdair
Farid, Samaiyah ?
Lundquist, Loraine

ISAS
Narukage, Noriyuki

MSFC
Cirtain, Jonathan

NWRA
Ishihbashi, Bish

Univ. Memphis
Schmelz, Joan

Montana
McKenzie, David

       Dr. Edward E. DeLuca           Smithsonian Astrophysical
Observatory
       edeluca@cfa.harvard.edu     MS 58
Office 617 496 7725                     60 Garden Street
Fax     617 496 7577                     Cambridge, MA  02138
Cell    508 728 5424                     USA