Re: xrt_co: - XRT EIS joint meeting 31-Oct, 1-Nov

Ed,

first general info is attached as an ascii file.

--
Kenneth P. Dere
Research Professor of Solar Physics

EIS Team meeting
October 30-31, 2007

Meeting Location

The meeting will take place on the Fairfax Campus of George Mason University.  A
lot of helpful information can be found by going the the main GMU web page:
www.gmu.edu, and then following the link to Visitors.  Directions, maps and
other info can be found there.  The 8 1/2 by 14 inch version of the campus map
is the most legible.

The meeting itself will be on the lower part of the first floor in Room 163 of
Research Building 1.  It is labeled as building 22 on the map and is the
southernmost building inside the circumferential 'Patriot Circle' road.

Parking is available in the Sandy Creek Parking Deck right across the street
from Research 1.  It costs $8 per day and you pay with cash or credit card on
the way out.  It can only be approached by 'Sandy Creek Way'.  Visitor parking
is the first entrance on the lowest level and has a large sign saying 'Visitor
Parking'.  If that is full, which is doubtful, you can park in the 'Mason Pond
Parking Deck.'  This is a bit of a walk from Research 1 but has a parking
attendant who you can pay for parking and receive change.  All other parking
requires a permit which you will not have.

Wireless access will be available.

Lunch will be in Student Union Building II (#67) that has a buffet and the
Johnson Center (#12) that has various fast food type restaurants on the first
floor and a somewhat more formal buffet on the ground floor.

Coffee, tea etc. will be provided during the meeting breaks.