Re: [xrt_co:02578] Re: eis_co: xrt_co: EIS Core Team Observations for the Week Beginning 9th November and Beyond

Hi Ed,
I would be interested in #2, #4 and #7, since comparing the activity
(jets) in on-disk and polar coronal holes seems interesting. In fact,
I just put ini a request for such observations with XRT and working
together with EIS would be even better.

cheers,
Antonia