Re: [xrt_co:02730] Re: xrt_co: - Whole Heliospheric Interval study - input for XRT obervations

Thanks Sakao-san!

Since these campaigns are both part of the WHI study, I don't think
there will be any conflict between them.  I have sent your name to
the campaign organizers as a contact point for XRT.

Regards,
Kathy