xrt_co: - Draft meeting schedule

Hi,

  Based on the few responses I have recieved let's try the following:

Synoptic program meeting - after/during the reception today (monday
29-sep).
Axion program meeting - Wednesday Dinner - I will try to find a
suitable resturant
Flare prgram meeting - Friday after the meeting ends.

The Axion will be the trickiest to schedule as I'll need to know the
number
of people in advance. At present I have the following people interested
in this meeting:
Hudson, DeLuca, Weber, McKenzie, Farid, Ishibashi, Grigis

Edward DeLuca				Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
edeluca@cfa.harvard.edu		MS 58
							60 Garden St.
							Cambridge, MA 02138

Office:  617-496-7725		       Fax: 617-496-7577
Cell:     508-728-5424