Good Tuesday Morning

Good Morning,

We would like to extend to you an invitation to come spend time with us in our tropical paradise and see all that Costa Rica has to offer.

While here you will spend one day touring the property and the rest relaxing by the beach or pool, flying through the rainforest or fishing the Pacific waters. custom packages are available to accommodate any need you may have.

When you consider the current economic conditions and the rising cost of living in many countries, taking a look at Costa Rica is a wise choice. Be it for investment, purchasing a 2nd home or retirement, Costa Rica has it all.

If you would like more information please respond to this email and we will contact you immediately.

This is a one time email, You will be removed automatically, thank you again.