Fwd:[xrt_co:00000] deriving spectra of hot unresolved plasma

Hello, XRT_Science list

Dr. Ishibashi sent a message, but it bounced because it contained an
attachment. I am re-submitting his message to the list, without the
attachment. Please contact Ishibashi if you want the attachment.

Cheers,
--Mark

Begin forwarded message: