xrt_co: - Fwd: Snapview now show more recent data

The snapview page:

http://xrt.cfa.harvard.edu/missionops/snapview/snapview.html

will now show recent data using the quicklook images in
the SAO archive. This allows a simple graphical view
of XRT operations hour-by-hour. VSO links to the data files
will only work when the level-0 data arrive from JAXA (about 7days
delay).

  If you have questions or comments please address them to
Paolo (pgrigis@cfa.harvard.edu)

Ed

Begin forwarded message: