Fwd: funeral ceremony

(Forwarding this message regarding the funeral ceremony for Kosugi-san to the xrt_science list).

Loraine

Begin forwarded message:

From: Loraine Lundquist <llundquist@cfa.harvard.edu>
Date: November 27, 2006 6:36:56 PM JST
Subject: funeral ceremony

Dear all,

A message regarding remembrance for Kosugi-san is forwarded below.

I am told that the Hinode group would like to make a combined contribution to the family, rather than separate contributions from each institution.  Sakao-san will arrange this gift.   Based on the info below, individual messages may also be appropriate, as desired.

We are to let Sakao-san know how much we would like to contribute by tomorrow morning.  The actual money can be collected at some later date.

I recommend that someone at SAO collect contribution amounts and let me know the total by tomorrow morning JST so that I may communicate it to Sakao-san.  The money can then be gathered by someone at SAO and sent along with Mark and Monica when they arrive next week.

regards,
Loraine

Begin forwarded message: