xrt_co: Slides for SPD talk

Hi,

  One of the things I would like to do in my XRT Intro talk is give
references to XRT work that is being presented at the meeting.
In particular to direct interested parties to XRT  posters. So, if while
making your poster you have a slide (or short movie) that captures
the idea behind your poster, please put it someplace where I can
download
it and send me an email with:
the title,
poster number
session ID#
date the poster is up
and a short description of what I am looking at.

Thanks,
Ed
       Dr. Edward E. DeLuca           Smithsonian Astrophysical
Observatory
       edeluca@cfa.harvard.edu     MS 58
Office 617 496 7725                     60 Garden Street
Fax     617 496 7577                     Cambridge, MA  02138
Cell    508 728 5424                     USA