Hinode PASJ and Science papers.

Hello, everyone

Our institution (CfA) has a requirement that we internally distribute
every preprint on which we are an Author or Co-Author. Right now, all
of us on Hinode are busy submitting Hinode First Results manuscripts
to PASJ and Science.

Would you please send me a preprint file for EVERY preprint which has
a CfA Author or Co-Author? I expect that this includes every XRT
preprint, and maybe some others. Then we will make a group
announcement to CfA.

Sorry for the inconvenience. This request is imposed upon us.

Sincerely,
--Mark