RE: Draft agenda for GMU, 30th to 31st October

Ed,

I like your agenda. Should we also discuss some of the problems that we run
into when doing joint XRT/EIS data analysis? I'm thinking of things like
co-alignment, spacecraft jitter, and temperature response.

With regards to your comment on the structure of the meeting, I like the
idea of having a joint session for the broader topics (e.g., observing
modes) and small groups for the specific science topics.

Best wishes,

Harry

PS Anything but raising chickens. My wife's father has taken to raising
chickens in his retirement. It isn't pretty . . .

// Harry P. Warren             phone : 202-404-1453
// Naval Research Laboratory   fax   : 202-404-7997
// Code 7673HW                 email : hwarren@nrl.navy.mil
// Washington, DC 20375        www   : http://tcrb.nrl.navy.mil/~hwarren