Re: Draft agenda for GMU, 30th to 31st October

At present, we have only a single large room reserved. If
you need some small rooms, I will have to see what is available.

Ken

--
_______________________
Kenneth Dere
Research Professor of Solar Physics
MS 6A2
Department of Computational and Data Sciences
George Mason University
4400 University Drive
Fairfax VA 22030
703-993-4555
703-993-1993 (FAX)
kdere@gmu.edu
begin:vcard
fn:Ken Dere
n:Dere;Ken
org:George Mason University;Department of Computational and Data Sciences
adr:;;4400 University Dr.;Fairfax;VA;22030;USA
email;internet:kdere@gmu.edu
title:MS 6A2
tel;work:703-993-4555
tel;fax:703-993-1993