xrt_co: - Fwd: GMU draft agenda

Hi,

  Attached is a draft agenda that I sent to the NRL people. They
are forwarding this to David Williams (EIS) for consideration.
David had sent around an agenda Aug (see attached).

  I would recommend that XRT people who would like to attend this
meeting plan on arriving in the morning of 30-Oct and departing
late 31-Oct (boo) or 1-Nov. We should have an integrated agenda
this week.

Please send me a note if you are planning on attending
so I can give Ken Dere and the NRL people an attendance list.

Thanks,
Ed

Current attendees that I know of:
DeLuca, Golub, Schmelz, Cirtain