xrt_co: - Fwd: AGU meeting Hinode presentations

FYI

  I am not exactly sure what Alexi is asking for terms of a speaker,
but for the
movie and images - 10minutes is a lot of time. Let me know your
suggestions
for the compelling XRT movies.

I have asked Alexi for clarification about the speaker and about our
participation
in the booth, like we did at SPD. More later.

Ed

Begin forwarded message: