Re: [xrt_co:02576] Re: eis_co: xrt_co: EIS Core Team Observations for the Week Beginning 9th November and Beyond

Hi Ed,

All of the proposed observations sounds like some great science will
come out of it.

I would be interested in #8: Temperature Structure of AR on the
Limb.  However, for XRT, I would like to have besides the long/short
pair more filters!  To get a decent thermal structure we need (>7) of
the  filters.

I would also be interested in #9: Quiet Limb observations.  This
would be a good calibration point for my study of x-ray luminosity
related to solar wind at 1AU. XRT would want some deep exposures with
Al/poly or C/poly possibly Ti/Poly  with a FOV that encompasses the
limb and off the limb.

Kelly