Subject: 3D STEREO movies
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 16:57:15 -0400
From: Therese Kucera <therese.a.kucera@nasa.gov>
To: stereo-swg@listserv.gsfc.nasa.gov

Hi all.

I'd like to point STEREO Science Team Members to a collection of high
resolution SECCHI/EUVI 3D movies. I know some of you want to show STEREO
3D movies for events coming up in June.

The movies include red/cyan anaglyphs and left/right pairs. They are
from the batch the Eric DeJong & co. put together for the April press
conference:
http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/search/Series/First3-DImagesfromSTEREO.html

There are instructions for downloading the high definition frames at the
bottom of this page:
http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/site_usage/site_reqts.html

We are trying to collect sample STEREO 3D images and links to the other
public sites showing them at
http://stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov/gallery/3dimages/3dimages.shtml

Volker Bothmer and Thomas Kraupe are working on a 3D STEREO web site for
European museums though the Hamburg Planetarium. That should be up
within a few weeks.  The NASA Museum Alliance also has a STEREO 3D site
targeting US museums.

Regards,
Terry

--

Dr. Leon Golub; Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
60 Garden Street, Cambridge MA 02138