SPD XRT presentations.

Hello,

I am interested in collecting all SPD/AAS presentations (posters,
talks) about XRT data and science. If you gave one, please send it to
me, or please host it on the web yourself and send me the URL so that
I might link to it.

And for future reference, I would like to continue collecting copies
of all XRT presentations and papers (final forms). I am putting them
on the XRT website for everyone's benefit. At the moment, they are on
the Restricted page, but I will eventually be moving this page to un-
restricted access. This will give people the opportunity to keep up
with what XRT science is being presented and published. So please
remember to be proactive about notifying me.

Efcharisto,
--Mark