Re: ?Xrt Tadpoles?

Hi Sabrina,

Very nice movie!! Why I asked about this is that I have been
approached by Li-Jen Chen at UNH about the research.  We have a group
here in the area- New England Space Science Consortium (NESSC) that is
writing up several papers on comparative physics in the magnetosphere
versus the sun.  She works in
the magnetosphere and have seen- excuse the expression- tadpole like
structures that end up connected with electron acceleration as magnetic
islands.  She asked if I could look at the XRT data and coordinate Rhessi
data to see if the phenomena in the sun in similar.

I of course do not want to interfer with your thesis work but would like
to explore this topic.

Let me know what you think,

Kelly