Fwd: [xrt_co:02143] DC Meeting agenda 30th-31st October (xrt_co: eis_co:)

Hi,

  Attached is the draft agenda for the GMU meeting from David Williams.
In addition to the activities of the 31st we will continue our
meeting on
1-Nov with some members of the EIS team. We will use the extra
day for completing any outstanding questions from the previous
discussions and to address the complex problem of EIS/XRT
cross calibration.

For XRT I would like to ask Jonathan and
Noriyuki to prepare short presentations  for 1-Nov on:
the calibration plan, existing data sets, current status (JC)
the XRT contamination problems (NN)

The GMU web page:
http://www.gmu.edu/welcome/hotel.html
lists hotels near the campus. I don't know what availability is at
present. I plan on arriving in Fairfax on the afternoon of 30-Oct and
departing the evening of 1-Nov. The XRT team should plan
on meeting in the morning of 31-Oct for internal discussions.

Ed
Begin forwarded message:

DC Science 07 Draft1.doc