New list of vital XRT references on website.

Hello, all

I apologize to people who receive more than one copy of this email. I
am sending it to all of the XRT lists.

This is an announcement: We have prepared a short list of the
canonical XRT papers which are most often referenced by other XRT
papers. It is up to each Author to decide which of these references
should be cited in their manuscript. We have found that Authors often
ask us to provide a list of important XRT instrument papers, so we
made this list for the website.

http://xrt.cfa.harvard.edu/science/vital_refs.php

You can also reach this page from the Main page of the XRT website by
following the "Science" --> "Vital References for XRT Papers" submenu.

--Mark